Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
These are some of my insights I've acquired while creating and living as an artist.
* Itís not necessary to say your every thought.
* Donít worry about losing your mind. If it happens you wonít know it.
* Be OK with change. Stay flexible. Open your heart and let the light shine in.
* Who wants to live in a room or a consciousness that is filled with old dust and stagnate memories?
* Food is love. But, when reaching for another handful of cookies, what you may need is a good laugh with a hand full of friends instead!
* Security may not be where or what you thought it was...especially if you find yourself in a self made prison.
* Caring for someone is hard work made easy and joyful when it is appreciated and valued. Life threatening if it isnít.
* Be grateful for every blessing. Even if it doesnít look like the kind you were hoping for.
* Look for the positive in every person and situation. Itís there. Even if you have to dig deep to find it.
* It doesnít matter how long we are on this planet.
Who do you love? Who loves you?
Are you kind? Do you listen to others? Do you lend a hand when itís needed? These are questions to ask yourself. This is what truly matters.
* At the end of everyoneís life here on earth we wake up in a new life. The material attachments are gone and life is joyful. Try to let go of them early, so you can enjoy heaven on earth.