This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
The old saying in the sign business goes, 'A sign of no business is a business with no sign - and visa versa!'
Sign are a part of our history as well as the present. Many are colorful and fun while others may be old and faded. Yet they all have a message. Some are to advertise a product or business while others may warn of danger or simply point a direction or mark the way.
This contest is to expose some of the various types of signs that we as artists find interesting in one form or another. The image can be of an actual sign you designed and/or painted or simply a painting or photo of a sign or even a store front with interesting signage (see logo for example)
Rules are simple and basic.
1. The image must contain some sort of signage.
2. Voting is open to anyone.
3. Limit of 10 sign images per artist.
Prizes - Bragging Rights
Have fun and show off your signs.
Each participant may submit 10 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Monday, December 9th, 2013 - 4:29 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Thursday, December 12th, 2013 - 4:29 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Saturday, December 14th, 2013 - 4:29 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Friday, August 28th, 2015 - 10:31 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: