This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
1) All media welcome
2) Abandoned buildings only. No cars, trucks, tractors, planes, or trains.
3) The subject must clearly be in an abandoned state.
4) Historic sites and old but currently maintained buildings are not eligible. For example, images of 'Morman Row' in Grand Teton National Park are indeed abandoned, but are maintained by the National Park Service and are not eligible for this contest.
5) No people or animals in the image
6) No nudity or profanity
7) NO SOLICITING FOR VOTES!
8) Any image not following the above rules will be removed from the contest
2 entry limit, 2 days to enter
5 vote limit, 3 days to vote. So go ahead and vote on your own, but make sure to pick the best 3 in the submissions besides yours.
Winners will be featured on the home page of the Abandoned and Forlorn Group.
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 5 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013 - 4:02 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Thursday, December 5th, 2013 - 4:02 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Sunday, December 8th, 2013 - 4:02 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Monday, May 25th, 2015 - 10:33 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: