This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
This contest is ONLY for artists on the autism spectrum. If you are not on the spectrum, please do not enter your art. I have no way of verifying whether you are autistic or not, so I ask that you PLEASE be honest with the autistic artists on FAA.
1) You MUST be on the autism spectrum to submit art
2) Any medium is acceptable. Please submit anything that you have created.
This contest is to introduce autistic artists to my new group, Autism Spectrum Artists. If you are on the spectrum, please consider joining the group and submitting your art there.
Voting is open to everyone. I encourage all artists in my contests to place a vote for themselves so that those who do anyway don't have an unfair advantage. There is no limit to the number of votes you may cast, so I encourage you to vote for all of your favorite pieces.
Each participant may submit 10 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, September 22nd, 2013 - 10:12 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 - 10:12 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Saturday, October 5th, 2013 - 10:12 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Sunday, December 21st, 2014 - 12:59 AM
This contest is just for fun. The prize is knowing that you won... and hopefully introducing someone new to your artwork!