Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
You may also enter in Part 1 contest, BUT, do not upload the same images in that contest. Images must be different. Each contest will be CAPPED at 1500 images. I know my contests are popular. Images beyond 1500 will be removed. Enter early.
This contest showcases ORIGINAL photography digitally created into a painting or wall print. The image must have started as an ORIGINAL picture (digital or print film), and then, digitally manipulated using one or more software programs to create the look of a painting or print suitable for framing re: 11x14 or 16x20. If you view my example to the left, this was a digital image taken in a store of flowers in a vase. With the assistance of software, I created this image into a painting/print.
Wide open as I know many subject areas can be created into unique paintings or prints. However ...
My contests always exclude nudity. However, in this contest, partial nudity may be allowed (no private parts, as defined by me). If you are uncertain about my parameters re: partial nudity, feel free to upload your partial nude, containing no private part images, and I'll make the final decision about whether or not it stays or is removed from the contest.
1. Your images must have started from an original photograph.
2. Up to 5 images may be entered.
3. The image must have the pixel capability to enlarge to a 11x14 or 16x20 print.
4. Clarity, lack of separation re: pixels, and printing quality are key factors.
5. No actual or real life images - the original image must be manipulated.
6. FAA members; unlimited voting.
7. Voter solicitation is discouraged.
This is a contest to help each other recognize what images may be of interest to a general public noting key factors such as print quality and interest. The image should be able to capture interest, be reproduced with quality, demonstrate clarity, and maintain good color enhancement.
Each participant may submit 5 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, May 8th, 2014 - 1:08 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Monday, May 12th, 2014 - 1:08 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Thursday, May 15th, 2014 - 1:08 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014 - 10:29 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: