This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
This is a contest for entryways. It can be anything from a plain door to a gated door to an entryway. As long as I recognize it as an entryway of some sort and that is the PRIMARY focus of the image, you are golden.
RULES & REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES, OH MY!
* Two (2) entries per artist
* All media accepted, even abstracts if they are labeled as some sort of entryway. If there is no title or description to define them as such, the image will be removed without notice.
* No duplicates or almost duplicated - these will be removed without notice.
* Family viewing only - if your ancient Granny can't view it, don't post it. They will be removed without notice.
* No safe filters - they will be removed without notice.
This is for fun, and I hope we see some decorated entryways but this is not a requirement. It takes too much time to notify folks who post entries that do not follow the guidelines - sorry.
I will notify the winners and congratulate them, and I'll send out an announcement to all contestants. Ties are recognized in my world:>)
Thank you for participating!!!!
The image used for this contest was taken from a morgue file of images freely given to the public for public use. http://www.morguefile.com/archive#/?q=door&sort=pop&photo_lib=morgueFile I posterized it in Photoshop.
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, December 4th, 2013 - 2:33 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Saturday, December 14th, 2013 - 2:33 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Saturday, December 21st, 2013 - 2:33 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Saturday, October 10th, 2015 - 4:58 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: