This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Loving those sometimes delicate and sometimes sturdy plants known as ferns is almost a universal pastime. Garden centers everywhere carry many types; they are used in shade gardens; a wet environment almost assuredly has some, but they grow in some dry situations, too. Lovely plants!
Post your best two (2) images of ferns. Any medium is welcomed as long as the image shows ferns. This, by the way, includes fractals and such that look like ferns.
* Two (2) images
* Ferns must be the MOST IMPORTANT PART of the image - no tiny little plant off on the side
* Ferns only
* Any artistic media but must look like a fern!!!!
* No nudity or profanity - this is family viewing only.
* Have fun.
If your image is removed it probably violated one of the above guidelines. You will NOT be notified. I will, however, be glad to answer any questions via email.
The winning images will be spotlighted on the Beautiful Scenery group home page for one (1) week. All ties will be honored. If three artists have the same number of votes, they will all hold that prize place in the contest.
Please take a moment to visit the group, read the group guidelines, and join if you like what you see. You can jump to Beautiful Scenery by clicking on the group icon on the right.
Thank you so much for being part of this challenge:>)
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 - 2:47 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Friday, October 12th, 2012 - 2:47 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, October 19th, 2012 - 2:47 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Sunday, October 4th, 2015 - 7:57 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: