Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
In the spirit of the season, this contest is focused on GHOST, GOBLINS, and GHOULS.
ALL MEDIA WELCOME!
1) Post your favorite image, but please keep it to only one (1) image per artist to keep the contest at a manageable size.
2) NSFW not allowed - safe for work viewing only. Thank you for respecting this guideline.
3) Images not meeting the theme or rules of this contest will be removed without notice.
4) Offensive remarks made in the discussions area will not be tolerated and will be removed without notice.
5) The host retains the right to determine what is considered acceptable or not in this contest.
6) This is a contest with public voting. Solicitation for viewing and voting in the contest is strongly encouraged. In order to make these contest fun and productive for everyone, I prefer solicitation for the entire contest as opposed to individual pieces. If contestants solicit friends and family, contestants are to also encourage them to vote for at least one more piece in addition to your own. This helps everyone's work to be seen.
In the event of a tie; I will note the tie in any announcements made. The order in which they will be noted will be alphabetical order by the artwork's titles.
NOTE: FAA's software may show tied winners in its own order on the leader board page. I have no control over the FAA software and can not control in what order they are displayed or rotated. I have chosen to announce winners in alphabetical order by title which may differ from how the FAA leader board displays the images.
We encourage participants and visitors to post the contest on Facebook and Twitter via the buttons to the right side of this page. Part of the fun is in the promotion!
Your participation is welcomed and very much appreciated. Please be sure to vote when it is time!
Winning piece will receive a comment, favorite, and vote from host as well as encouragement to others to do the same. PLUS it will be Tweeted and posted onto Facebook via host's artist accounts. PLUS a link will be added to host's artist website page that is dedicated to all first place contest winners. Most recent contest winner is featured on website's main page. All previous winners are listed on a dedicated page (see: www.inpMusicAndArt.com ).
Winning piece will receive a comment, favorite, and vote from host as well as encouragement to others to do the same. PLUS it will be Tweeted and posted onto Facebook via host's artist accounts.
Winning piece will receive a comment, favorite, and vote from host as well as encouragement to others to do the same.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, October 11th, 2012 - 6:29 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 - 6:29 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Sunday, October 21st, 2012 - 6:29 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014 - 6:05 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: