This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Autumn is here, Halloween is just around the corner, leaves are changing to glorious warm colors and the evening air is becoming crisp and cool. Submit your favorite images which represent autumn in all its warm colors. You may also submit vintage images of Halloween.
Here are the rules...
1. You may submit up to 3 images in any art medium.
2. Submissions MUST predominantly contain the warm, rich colors of Autumn...reds, oranges, browns, golds, yellows. Images portraying Halloween costumes do not need to follow the color guidelines.
3. Please do not submit anything which falls outside of the guidelines. It will be removed before or during voting.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, September 27th, 2012 - 12:01 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 - 12:01 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, October 5th, 2012 - 12:01 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015 - 4:37 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Featured on Sponsoring Group - Vintage America & on the CindyNunn.com Website