Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Great art must have unity.
Unity is achieved through dominance.
Dominance is 62% of the whole.
Having all 6 areas of Dominance
2. special size (Golden Mean!)
ex. in the logo picture
1. more vertical lines with some horizontal
2. the background
4. mostly smooth with some texture in the piece of wood and muzzle
5. mostly in mid to light values with some dark values
6. there is 62% grays with brown and other colors
Any subject except nudity
thank you :)
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Sunday, June 23rd, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Friday, September 19th, 2014 - 9:39 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: