This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
As a THANK YOU to Jordan Blackstone who took over this group so it would be here for FAA artists, I'm running this contest. Please take a moment to visit the group and, if you like what you see, join:>)
CARDS FOR ALL OCCASIONS
Now for those nasty old rules:
* ALL TIES WILL BE HONORED! A notice showing the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place images by our winners will be sent to all who participate in the contest.
* If you enter, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE. It's only fair:>)
* Two (2) images per artist
* Although it is not necessary to have text on the front, it is a MUST that the card be recognizable as belonging to a holiday. No general images! I need to see, for example, an Easter Egg, A Thanksgiving Pumpkin, A Christmas Tree, A Menorah, A Halloween Cat, etc. If the image is not obviously a holiday image, there needs to be text identifying the holiday.
* The image has to be offered as a card
* No nudity, sexual innuendo, or profanity. If you don't want your child to see it, it can't be here:>)
* No SAFE FILTERS
* All media warmly welcomed
I will be monitoring the entries, and those not meeting the above requirements will be removed without notice. Sorry, but time is just too thin right now for me to be emailing people if their entry is invalid.
Most of all, people - HAVE FUN:>)
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Tuesday, September 24th, 2013 - 10:06 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Friday, October 4th, 2013 - 10:06 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, October 11th, 2013 - 10:06 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015 - 8:29 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: