Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Please read the rules carefully so that your work is not disqualified!
Submit 'ONE' piece that tells your story or that of someone close to you that inspired you to heal from a major hurt or made the journey a little easier!
(I) Examples of Hurt and Healing may be but are not limited to:
1. Surviving a life altering injury or disease such as cancer or PTSD
2. Domestic Violence Survivor
3. Abuse Survivor
4. Relationship Recovery
5. Self Esteem building
6. Veterans healing through their art and so on!
(II) Submission rules
1. Submit your piece here like any other contest n
2. Email your story and once the voting starts each week starting in August I will pick the front runners for that week and you will be featured in a huge way. Hopefully this will help you to get some exposure while sharing your story of healing to help others heal. (INCLUDE) a link to your piece here on FAA this is a major must do! Your work and story will be available on the HEALing THrough Hurt blog initially then we will upload it to the other sites.
This is about 'YOUR' life and story so make this your time to share and shine.
By submitting your work you are allowing both Healing Through Hurt and The Wall Foundation Inc. to promote your piece through multiple media venues
Because of what I have been through I was able to accomplish much and I will be sharing my blessing with you in the prize packages. I am a survivor and we all have a story that has inspired us to our triumph over tragedy!
This contest will run until ROUND II ends then I will be retiring the FAA contest! Everyone will have a chance to be featured
Since the maximum submission time is 14 days and the maximum voting time is 7 days you will see a new set of winners every 4 weeks or so.
Showcase on the HEALing THrough Hurt FB Virtual Gallery Page
CHECK out the Virtual Gallery from Round 1 on Facebook
Interview on The HEALing THrough Hurt i Talk Radio internet talk radio show with more than 38, 000 listeners! Yes you get to be interviewed by Maria Wall
Listen to my interview with the round 1 winner Toni Mckinley
The Wall Foundation Inc. is a IRS recognized 501 (C) (3) non profit organization!
Healing one person at a time throughout the world :o)
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, September 16th, 2012 - 5:38 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Sunday, September 30th, 2012 - 5:38 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Sunday, October 7th, 2012 - 5:38 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Friday, December 6th, 2013 - 6:07 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
1st spot in FB Virtual Gallery and Interview on HTH i-talk radio