This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Showcase your best photograph of a railroad station.
Rules - Please read these as I have found that many people don't. I will delete photos not adhering to these rules, which is sad because I've had to delete some really nice photos in my other contests.
1. Photo must be of a railroad station. You can include trains, but the focus should be on the station itself.
2. Can be an interior or exterior shot.
3. Can be an active or inactive station.
4. One photograph per photographer.
To keep the contest from having more photos than one can reasonably expect to be viewed by most voters, I may end the contest if there are more than 100 entries. (Really, does anyone ever get to the photos on page 8?)
My purpose is to get attention for all participants. Feel free to go out and solicit votes, but ask them to vote for TWO photos (yours and someone else's) to give everyone maximum exposure. Voting is open to anyone.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 2 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, July 31st, 2013 - 2:29 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Monday, August 5th, 2013 - 2:29 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Thursday, August 8th, 2013 - 2:29 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Monday, March 30th, 2015 - 2:35 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: