This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
I thought it would be fun to change out the group image once a month. So, if there is interest, we can do this.
The rules are:
1. The image must be an image that was submitted and approved as a group image.
2. The image must be obviously manipulated. It must scream 'I didn't start out life this way or there is nothing in the real world like this'. By way of example, the photograph in the contest logo started out life as a Harley Davidson engine.
3. One image per member is allowed.
4. You may start a thread about your image and explain why it is heavily manipulated/why it deserves to be the winner/etc..
5. You can vote for up to 5 images.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 5 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, December 16th, 2012 - 11:51 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Friday, December 21st, 2012 - 11:51 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Monday, December 24th, 2012 - 11:51 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Thursday, March 5th, 2015 - 9:44 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: