This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
The rules are:
1. The image must be an image that was submitted and approved as a group image.
2. The image must be obviously manipulated. It must scream I didn't start out life this way or there is nothing in the real world like this.
3. One image per member is allowed.
4. You may start a thread about your image and explain why it is heavily manipulated/why it deserves to be the winner/etc..
5. You can vote for up to 5 images.
The logo image for this month's contest is MM, it's her birthday month. She would have been 87. This contest isn't about MM, it's just her birthday and I'm in a vintage mood.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 5 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 - 9:06 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013 - 9:06 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, June 7th, 2013 - 9:06 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Wednesday, April 1st, 2015 - 6:52 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: