Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
1. This contest is free to join. There are no hidden fees.
2. The contest is for photographs only. Please do not submit paintings, drawings, or other media. Don't worry - there will be another contest right after this one for other media.
3. Each participant may submit up to three images for consideration.
4. By uploading an image to the contest, you certify that you own the copyright to the image and that you have the authority to license the image to FAA for display on our website. This license remains in effect until such time that you decide to remove the image from our website. When you remove the image from our website, our license to display it on the website is instantly terminated. Further, should you win the contest, you acknowledge that you will grant a license to FAA to display your image in our TV commercial. The TV license will last in perpetuity and is limited to one 30-second commercial that gets produced as a result of this contest.
5. You are not transferring any copyrights or implied ownership of your images to FAA. You are just granting us a license to display your images on our website (unless you remove them) and, if you win the contest, to display your images in our TV commercial.
6. During the open voting phase, vote solicitation is allowed. Contest participants may post links to their images on Facebook, Twitter, etc. in order to garner the 250 votes which are required to qualify for the juried voting phase.
7. The jurors will select the five winning images from all of the images that received at least 250 votes from the general public. The jurors' decisions are final and will not be influenced by the number of general public votes for each image.