Usage quote from Pixabay files (Free Photos Section)...
'Downloading and use of images
Via download provided Images on Pixabay are bound to Creative Commons Deed CC0. To the extent possible under law, uploaders of Pixabay have waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to these Images. You are free to adapt and use the Images for commercial purposes without attributing the original author or source. Although absolutely not required, a link back to Pixabay would be nice.
Which means you are free to use it as you wish.
1. You MUST use the image shown by clicking the C'LICK HERE' link shown above.
2. Your new creation MUST change the season of the image.. your choice.
3. Anything Goes as far as techniques used to create your masterpiece.
4. Your creation should be in the form of a digital art work in the medium of your choice (sketch, oil, pastel, watercolor, etc...)
5. You may alter the original anyway you want (change it landscape with content aware, add objects to the scene, change the sky.. etc)
6. You may submit up to 10 entries
7. You will have one week to work on it and upload to the contest. So take your time.
8. As stated above these images are free from restriction except as noted..
In regards to voting.. I think you can agree that this is not the type of contest that you enter to advertise your art... so.. there is no stopping you from voting for your own images, but please refrain. If you must.. just use one of your votes for your entries, and please use all of your available votes. And please judge the images in as to how well they conform to the contest instructions. Thanks.
Oh, and once you upload an image leave a little note in the discussions telling us a little about your methods. Or anything you want us to know about it. (optional)
If you see your image disappear.. see the discussion 'why did my entry disappear'
Each participant may submit 10 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, July 26th, 2013 - 10:17 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Friday, August 2nd, 2013 - 10:17 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Monday, August 5th, 2013 - 10:17 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Tuesday, June 30th, 2015 - 11:14 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: