Copy and paste the address into your browser... when image finishes loading right click on it and select the option 'save picture as...'. and save it to your folder of choice.
Rules: (Not many, but please read them all)
1. You MUST use the photo above to create your masterpiece.
2. You MUST be creative ;O) (did I hear someone say tattoos?)
3. You may (and probably should) replace the background. Beyond that you have complete freedom to interpret the image as you see fit. BUT... see rule #2.
4. You may use the entire subject or you may choose to focus on just part of the image. But that part should be part of the main subject.
5. You will have one week to work on it and upload to the contest. So take your time.
6. You may post up to 10 images.
7. The original photo is from www.morguefile.com, it is free of any restrictions so art you create from it is yours to do what ever you like.
In regards to voting.. I think you can agree that this is not the type of contest that you enter to advertise your art... so.. there is no stopping you from voting for your own images, but please refrain. If you must.. just use one of your votes for your entries, and please use all of your available votes. And please judge the images in as to how well they conform to the contest instructions. Thanks.
Oh, and once you upload an image leave a little note in the discussions telling us a little about your methods. Or anything you want us to know about it. (optional)
If you see your image disappear.. see the discussion 'why did my entry disappear'
Also see the discussion area for some tips on file size.
Each participant may submit 10 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Tuesday, May 7th, 2013 - 5:03 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 - 5:03 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, May 17th, 2013 - 5:03 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015 - 11:51 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: