This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
We all have that work or works that we just don't think very highly of...a photo that we have around but don't think of as the best representation of our work.
This contest is for photos that you have NEVER entered in a contest before. Throw them out there and see what happens.
Please think of this, not as a contest to win, rather as an opportunity to showcase those pieces and get feedback.
1. Photographs only (all others will be deleted)
2. Please comment on the entries that you really like. It does not take much...
3. If you advertise/solicit people to this contest, PLEASE give them the link to the contest page and not just to your photo. Ask them to vote for photos that they really like.
4. Please keep comments on the contest entries positive
5. If you have constructive comments, please send them in a private e-mail to the artist...we can all learn stuff
6. Keep it family friendly please
7. If you are still reading this long list of rules, you can stop and submit your entry now.
Three photos, ten votes, have fun
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 10 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Saturday, December 7th, 2013 - 1:01 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Wednesday, December 11th, 2013 - 1:01 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Sunday, December 15th, 2013 - 1:01 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Saturday, April 25th, 2015 - 9:11 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: