This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Sunsets are usually known for their dramatic colors. Your challenge here is to present your best Black and White sunset photograph.
Rules are simple:
1. One photograph per photographer.
2. Photo must be black and white, and include the setting sun. PHOTOS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE SUN ITSELF (THAT'S THE FIREY BALL, NOT GLOWING CLOUDS, FLARE, ETC.) WILL BE DELETED UNANNOUNCED. If there's a big overexposed spot that looks like the sun to me, I'll make the call.
Voting is open to anyone, and voters may vote for their favorite TWO photos.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 2 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, July 26th, 2013 - 8:57 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Friday, August 2nd, 2013 - 8:57 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, August 9th, 2013 - 8:57 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 - 2:40 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
2nd Place Prize, and I will offer you any of my photos for FA America Fees Only (no profit for me)
3rd place prize, and I will also post a link to your store on my Facebook page.
I will post a link to your image on my Facebook page.