This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Welcome ...please take a moment to review the 'Contest Rules' carefully.
This contest is open to all members of the CANADIAN WILDLIFE & NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP. If you are a full time Canadian Resident please join our group,
1. Post your 'Very Best Quality' images of a 'Naturally' occurring Waterfall photographed in Canada. Each member may submit up to 10 IMAGES of DIFFERENT Naturally occurring Waterfalls - other than Niagara Falls. For clarification: Each submission must be a completely different waterfall, not the same one.
2. Must be a 'Member of the hosting Group' to join the contest.
Come Join a wonderful supportive group of Canadian Artists/Photographers.
3. Participants are required to share the image they submitted to the contest including the 'City/Town', 'Province, Specific Location' and 'Name' of the waterfall submitted to the contest. It is very simple and only takes 2 minutes!! The purpose is to help increase exposure.
Submit up to 10 - Must each be different location
Good Luck to Everyone!
Each participant may submit 10 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 - 12:27 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Sunday, June 23rd, 2013 - 12:27 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Friday, June 28th, 2013 - 12:27 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Thursday, December 25th, 2014 - 5:53 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Feature on the Top of the Group Home Page for 3 Weeks
Featured on the Top of the Group Home Page for 2 Weeks
Feature on the Top of the Group Home Page for 1 Week