Your Best Unsold Wildlife Photographs UNALTERED Overview
This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
1. Only photographs that have NO digital enhancement, manipulation, alterations, or effects whatsoever other than minor cropping. No filters and therefore, no black and white - color photos only.
2. Only photographs that have NEVER BEEN SOLD but are for sale
3. Wild animals only. No pets or animals in captivity. No zoo animals.
3 photographs per person.
Cats, dogs, horses, and other typical pets may be assumed to be a domesticated pet unless the picture makes it clear they are wild. Also, animals common to zoos that have any man made things in the picture may be assumed to be captive animals and not wildlife, unless the image makes it clear they are indeed wild.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to FineArtAmerica.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 5 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, April 26th, 2013 - 12:07 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins:
Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 - 12:07 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded:
Saturday, May 4th, 2013 - 12:07 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States):
Sunday, January 25th, 2015 - 8:20 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes: