Photograph - Photography
The Martha-Mary Chapel was built by boys from the Wayside Inn Boys' School operated by Henry Ford on the Wayside Inn property. Wood for the building came from trees felled by the historic hurricane of 1938. The Chapel celebrated its first wedding in 1941.
The Martha- Mary Chapel is one of six non-denominational chapels built around the country as a tribute to Henry and Clara Ford's mothers, Martha Bryant and Mary Litogot Ford.
Fine art photography by Edward M. Fielding - www.edwardfielding.com
June 2nd, 2014
Viewed 58 Times - Last Visitor from San Francisco, CA on 06/17/2015 at 6:04 PM