Comment, Like, & Favorite
24.000 x 18.000 x 0.500 inches
This piece is not for sale. Please feel free to contact the artist directly regarding this or other pieces.
Click here to contact the artist.
Kingdom Of The Ants
Painting - Acrylic On Canvas
Even the lowly ants have their 1%. In the lower part of this painting, they are enjoying all the amenities of resort hi-rise hotels, swimming pool, patio tables and umbrellas. The other 99% are "invisible", tucked away in the hinterlands, unseen, unheard.
September 22nd, 2012
Viewed 32 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 04/17/2014 at 7:09 AM
copy and paste to your website / blog - preview
surreal landscape paintings framed prints, wood knot paintings framed prints, valley paintings framed prints, mesa paintings framed prints, resort painting framed prints, insect social activity painting framed prints, surreal landscape paintings greeting cards, wood knot paintings greeting cards, valley paintings greeting cards, mesa paintings greeting cards, resort painting greeting cards, insect social activity painting greeting cards, surreal landscape paintings prints, wood knot paintings prints, valley paintings prints, mesa paintings prints, resort painting prints, insect social activity painting prints, surreal landscape paintings posters, wood knot paintings posters, valley paintings posters, mesa paintings posters, resort painting posters, insect social activity painting posters