San Ramon, CA
Laws Depot And Locomotive 9
Photograph - Black And White Photograph
Southern Pacific 4-6-0 Number 9 was built by the Baldwin Locomotive Works in 1909 and was one of the last narrow gauge steam locomotives used in regular service west of the Mississippi. The locomotive is now at the depot in Laws, California.
September 24th, 2010
Viewed 47 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 10/25/2014 at 1:15 PM