The Ghostly Nave
Donna Van Vlack
Photograph - Digital Photography
This church was abandoned in 1848. There were no pews in the; the people stood or knelt during the services. There are no transepts. The church is in the form of a long hall rather than a cross.
November 5th, 2011
Viewed 226 Times - Last Visitor from Sunnyvale, CA on 03/12/2015 at 11:45 AM