OLDHAM, United Kingdom
Photograph - Print
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
1841. Active; focal plane 8 m (26 ft); two continuous red lights, one above the other. 7 m (23 ft) stucco-covered brick tower with castellated top and a gallery midway up the side; the lights are mounted on a mast atop the tower. Lighthouse painted white with red trim. This lighthouse was built at the same time as the pier. Located at the end of the northeast breakwater at Whitehaven; accessible by walking the breakwater. Site open, tower closed.
April 22nd, 2013
Viewed 54 Times - Last Visitor from Russian Federation on 05/26/2015 at 5:16 AM