S. Yarmouth, MA
31.000 x 25.000 x 1.000 inches
This original painting is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original.
Click here to contact the artist.
Painting - Watercolor
Bass Harbor Lighthouse, Maine, on a bright summer morn, is delicately reflected in the Atlantic Ocean. The red roofed, white keepers cottage, shed and lighthouse are surrounded by dark green pine trees and gold hued rocks, making for a very dramatic view. This serene scene, originally photographed from a friends sailboat, can be totally reversed when winter brings in huge Atlantic Ocean waves. Framed with white mat and traditional gold frame.
To purchase original art piece:
1. click on "contact artist"
2. indicate item description & preferred payment method (paypal or check)
3. basic shipping & insurance with delivery confirmation in USA is free - any
additional shipping services will be provided at extra cost . . . customer is
responsible for reporting shipping damage to provider & artist PROMPTLY
4. invoice will be sent via e-mail
5. upon payment verification, shipping & tracking # will be sent via e-mail
April 25th, 2012
Viewed 136 Times - Last Visitor from Trbovlje, 09 - Slovenia on 02/23/2015 at 2:32 AM