Old Sheldon Church Ruins
Dustin K Ryan
Photograph - Photograph
The ruins of the Old Sheldon Prince William's Parish Church near Beaufort South Carolina, first built in 1748, stands tall to this day. The Church was buned in 1780 by the British, rebuilt in 1826, and buned again in 1865 by Sherman's troops.
December 10th, 2009
Viewed 322 Times - Last Visitor from Brooklyn, nyc on 02/24/2015 at 8:33 PM