New York, NY
24.000 x 30.000 x 1.500 inches
This original painting is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original.
Click here to contact the artist.
4 Doors To Heaven
Painting - Acrylic On Canvas
Tittle: Four Doors to Heaven
The total painting measures 30" high x 24" wide x 1.50"deep. Professional quality materials were used in the creation of this art. The canvas is Gallery wrapped acid free cotton, the sides are staple free and have been painted so no decorative framing is needed to display them. I personally sign all my paintings on the front and back, seal them with a protective finish. You will receive a Certificate of Authenticity. Insurance and delivery confirmation are also included to protect your purchase and secure your investment.
- Medium: Acrylic, varnish.
- Support:Wood Panel, Gallery Wrap. Stretched Canvas. Frame Profile, (Kiln-Dried Beveled Stretcher bars) Medium tan painted sides, ready to hang.
- Colors: Gold, Yellow Ochre, Brown, Red, Green, White...
- 30" high x 24" wide x 1.50"deep
- Back wired
- Multiple layers of paint, textured, mixed media.
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Shipping insurance and delivery confirmation are included. May not be available in some countries.
I accept Paypal.
Puerto Rico/Alaska/Hawaii/APO/FPO and ALL INTERNATIONAL customers please contact me for shipping costs.
Coqle Aragrev's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Coqle Aragrev holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.
December 13th, 2012
Viewed 30 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 06/02/2015 at 8:18 AM