Comment, Like, & Favorite
After The Storm
Photograph - Photography
"Here's a short list of things to look out for when trying to predict a good sunset:
1. If the air is moist, it improves the chances of seeing a colorful sunset.
2. Some of the best light comes after storms. Just after a thunder storm, you may be privy to some of the prettiest light possible!
3. Look for big, high clouds, which are dispersed and plentiful through the sky. The more interesting the clouds look, the better.
4. Even if the sun is completely obstructed by the clouds, it still may peek out during the last few minutes of the day. Try to get a clear view of the horizon.
5. If you have recently had a good sunset, the conditions might be similar the following day, so keep an eye on the sky!
6. The most dramatic color is usually going to happen just before sunset, and sometimes just after." www.majeedbadizadegan.com
Beauty Captured Group
CLOUDS always the same but never the samE
FAA Featured Images
May 26th, 2011
Viewed 394 Times - Last Visitor from Apopka, FL on 12/20/2014 at 4:36 PM
copy and paste to your website / blog - preview