Rhyl, United Kingdom
Beautiful 17th Century Chapel
17th century chapel known for its painted ceiling, dedicated to the Holy Trinity, was begun in 1673 by Sir Richard Wynn.
a wonderful ceiling painted as a celestial firmament, with angels, doves, cherubs, and other allegorical symbols mixed amid symbols of the sun, moon, and stars. There are carved and painted wooden cherubs attached to the wall panelling. A royal coat of arms of Charles II is set upon the wall
July 11th, 2013
Viewed 256 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 05/04/2015 at 5:59 AM