Photograph - Photograph
"built by Finnish immigrant Jacob (Tapola) Davidson, it served Old-Brule and Lakeside in the south shore of Lake Superior region from 1904 to 1926.
Constructed of local materials, it was used to mill locally grown grains for animal and human consumption.
(old-Brule heritage society 2001)"
December 27th, 2013
Viewed 266 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 03/29/2015 at 6:48 PM