Comment, Like, & Favorite
Douce France - Annecy
Photograph - Digital Artwork
Charming cobbled place of the old town in Annecy, France, with its engaging delicatessen shop, table and chairs are offering a pause to the passersby's..so many treasures to discover in this quaint part of the city..Restaurants, local stalls, bakery, ice-cream shop..Annecy is a very touristic place and have thousands visitors each summer thanks to its beautiful lake and the mountains, and even all along the year and in winter because of the nearby of the ski resorts.
The beautiful arrangement in a vintage style and the retro furniture speak a lot about the french lifestyle in general, and in Annecy in particular...the ambiance is perfect for capturing wonderful images...
Would be great on a restaurant wall ;)
* FIRST PLACE tied on the CONTEST Village Life France 06.12.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in European Artists 06.09.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Photography from around the World 06.10.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in MOUSE 06.10.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Photography and Textures 06.10.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Photographic France 06.14.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in 3 a Day-Waiting Room Art 06.27.2013
June 9th, 2013
Viewed 386 Times - Last Visitor from San Francisco, CA on 09/16/2014 at 8:24 AM
copy and paste to your website / blog - preview