Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
- FIRST PLACE WINNER, Spring in Toronto Contest, 04/05/2013
- Beautiful Flowers Group, 04/01/2013
- My Toronto Group, 03/27/2013
- Enhanced Floral Arts - 3 Per Day Group, 02/08/2013
- Seasons of Beauty Group, 01/26/2013
- Photography and Texture make fine art Group, 01/09/2013
- Nature Photography 1 Per Day Group, 01/07/2013
-Weekly Fun For All Mediums FLOWER Group, 10/04/2012
- Self Taught Artists Group (SUMMER), 09/14/2012
- Canadian Wildlife and Nature Photography Group, 09/10/2012
- Stop time with art Group, 08/29/2012
Located on the Toronto waterfront, Tommy Thompson Park is a unique urban wilderness minutes from downtown. The park is located on a man-made peninsula, known as the Leslie Street Spit, which extends five km into Lake Ontario and is over 500 hectares in size. The Toronto Harbour Commissioners (now Toronto Port Authority) began construction of the spit in the late 1950s and, since that time, it has been the site for the disposal of dredged material from the Outer Harbour and surplus fill from development sites within Toronto.
The park represents some of the largest existing natural habitat on the Toronto waterfront. Wildflower meadows, cottonwood forests, coastal marshes, cobble beaches and sand dunes are just some of the habitats at Tommy Thompson Park. Wildlife, especially birds, flourish at the park, which provides one of the best nature watching areas in the GTA. Other recreational opportunities include hiking, cycling, rollerblading and fishing.
August 28th, 2012
Viewed 630 Times - Last Visitor from Simi Valley, CA on 04/12/2014 at 8:40 PM