Round Hill, VA
Filled With Lies
Photograph - Photograph
Built in 1922, Treatment of TB Patients. Henryton consisted of 6 main buildings and 1 utility plant. Additional buildings built in 1934 to house 330 patients. Then used to treat the criminally insane, and ultimately closed and abandoned in 1985.
July 6th, 2012
Viewed 66 Times - Last Visitor from Buffalo Grove, IL on 08/07/2014 at 5:09 PM