Photograph - Digital Artwork
* 1ST PLACE won of the photochallenge #3 04.13.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in The European Artists 2013 04.07.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in ABC Group 04.07.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Photo and Textures 04.08.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Digital Touch 04.10.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Children Sector 04.13.2013
The original photograph wich my artwork is based on, belongs to Bob Galka http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/bob-galka.html
Have fun with this Flamingo poetry ^_^ :
when flamingo stretchy-leggy, then flamingo grow.
Cheeky beaking, shifty sifting, lifting up a flipper;
notty neck and naughty pecks,
while dancing with a kipper.
Flaming heck and flaming Oh!
I tango and flamenco
and I imitate a swan,
but this winking pink flamingo's
blinking going going gone.
This poem belongs to Damian
"Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk."
April 7th, 2013
Viewed 533 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 03/01/2015 at 6:13 AM