Photograph - Photography
This is the old Madison High School gymnasium, where the 1950 Indiana High School State basketball champions and other strong teams played to a packed house. No longer used by the high school, it is used by the community for special events and for exercising.
May 8th, 2012
Viewed 37 Times - Last Visitor from Grants Pass, OR on 03/13/2015 at 12:26 AM