Grand Traverse Lighthouse
Photograph - Photograph
Grand Traverse Lighthouse was errected by the U.S. Lighthouse Service in 1858. The light was automated in 1972 and the building was opened to the public as a museum in 1986. This light is at the tip of the Leelenau Peninsula, northwest of Traverse City, Michigan.
June 11th, 2013
Viewed 131 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 08/31/2015 at 9:54 PM