Photograph - 2d Digital Image
2D image of Griffith's Chapel (Williamsville Methodist Church) which is a historic chapel at the junction of SR 442 and 443 in Williamsville, Delaware.
It was built in 1850 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
October 20th, 2012
Viewed 44 Times - Last Visitor from Camden, DE on 04/11/2015 at 7:23 AM