Photograph - Photography
Originally the Beaverhead County Courthouse in Bannack, this was the first brick courthouse in Montana. The county seat was moved to Dillon in 1881 leaving this building empty until 1890 when it was purchased by Dr. John Singleton Meade and turned into a plush hotel which operated off and on until the 1940's.
December 19th, 2014
Viewed 80 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 06/17/2015 at 2:56 PM