New York, NY
Photograph - Photograph
La Sainte-Chapelle represents one of the high points of Gothic architecture. The chapel, originally within the courtyard of the royal palace on the �le de la Cit� - now within the Palais de Justice, was built to house precious relics collected by Louis IX and was consecrated on the 26th of April 1248.
April 9th, 2011
Viewed 1,835 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 06/30/2015 at 8:43 PM