Comment, Like, & Favorite
Digital Art - Photograph Digital Artwork
Magical Brittany...This is how I feel this mysterious and intriguing Celtic land, full of myths and legends...You see rocks, stones, dolmens and trees, I see spirits and magic through the mist and haze, I hear pagan sacred rituals, harmony with nature and respect for all forms of life...
* FEATURED IMAGE in The European Artist 2013 04.02.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in MOUSE 04.03.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Stop Time with Art 04.03.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in 3 a Day-Greeting Cards 04.03.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Children Sector 04.05.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Digital Touch 04.06.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Wisconsin flowers and scenery 05.04.2013
* FEATURED IMAGE in Seasons of beauty 06.01.2013
Stand aside, Stonehenge � Carnac (Garnag in Breton) has the world�s greatest concentration of megalithic sites. Predating Stonehenge by around 100 years, there are over 3000 of these upright stones, most around thigh-high, erected between 5000 BC and 3500 BC.
April 2nd, 2013
Viewed 496 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 12/20/2014 at 7:03 AM
copy and paste to your website / blog - preview