Marshall Point Surrounded By Blue
Photograph - Photography
Marshall Point Lighthouse, Port Clyde, Maine - station established 1832. This lighthouse was built in 1857 and was automated in 1971. Constructed of granite and brick. Is not opened to the public, but the grounds can be visited. A museum is on site. Was used in the movie Forest Gump, as one of his stops during his cross-country run. Sits at the entrance of the Port Clyde harbor and fishing village.
September 19th, 2012
Viewed 110 Times - Last Visitor from Seoul, 11 - South Korea on 10/01/2015 at 12:41 PM