Nashville Custom House Entrance
Painting - Digital
The cornerstone was laid Sept. 19, 1877, by President Rutherford B. Hayes
on the first visit of a president to the South since the Civil War.
Opened in 1882 at 701 Broadway, it originally housed the city's post office on the ground floor. The federal Treasury Department offices were on the second, and Justice Department and courtrooms on the third
May 16th, 2014
Viewed 95 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 04/26/2015 at 11:57 AM