Old Dupage County Courthouse Flag
Painting - Photo Paintings
Constructed in 1896, and operated until 1990, the old DuPage County Courthouse is located in Wheaton, Illinois and is an excellent example of the Richardsonian Romanesque architecture style. Designed by Mifflin E. Bell, the building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has been retrofitted to house luxury condominiums.
November 2nd, 2012
Viewed 124 Times - Last Visitor from Roubaix, B4 - France on 05/21/2015 at 11:25 PM