Green Cove Springs, FL
Old Mission Santa Ines Solvang California
Susanne Van Hulst
Photograph - Photography
It was through the efforts of Father Alexander Buckler in 1904 that reconstruction of the Mission was undertaken, though major restoration was not possible until 1947 when the Hearst Foundation donated money to pay the for project. The restoration continues to this day, and the Capuchin Franciscan Fathers take excellent care of the Mission. Today the Mission is an active parish; there is also a museum, gift shop and information center.
November 20th, 2011
Viewed 698 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 03/26/2015 at 1:22 AM