S. Yarmouth, MA
38.000 x 27.000 inches
This piece has been already sold. Please feel free to contact the artist directly regarding this or other pieces.
Click here to contact the artist.
Painting - Watercolor
On a beautiful bright crystal summer morning, I took a boat ride down the Bass River, in S. Yarmouth, Cape Cod. This view of Packet Landing was exactly what I was looking for to paint. Situated on the southern side of the Bass River Bridge I saw all the various boats tied up to the new dock with the old Bass River lighthouse and bright green trees standing out in the background. Framed in a white mat with a traditional silver wooden frame.
To purchase my original watercolors:
1. Click on "contact artist"
2. Indicate item description and preferred payment method - Paypal or check
3. Basic shipping and insurance (customer is responsible to report shipping
damage to shipping provider and artist immediately)with delivery confirmation
in the continental USA is FREE. Please indicate any additional shipping
services required - provided at additional cost.
4. Invoice will be sent via e-mail
5. Upon payment verification, shipping/tracking # will be sent via e-mail.
March 14th, 2012
Viewed 104 Times - Last Visitor from Mount Laurel, NJ on 04/14/2015 at 8:57 PM