Photograph - Photography
Pat O'Brien's Bar, located at the intersection of Royal and St. Peters Streets, began operation as a legal liquor establishment in 1933. The bar is the home of the Pat O's Hurricane cocktail which is reported to have been invented in 1940.
March 25th, 2014
Viewed 82 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 03/22/2015 at 8:28 PM