Photograph - Professional Photography Paper
This is my Phantom Deer shot. I was taking sunrise shots one morning in Colorado. I wanted a large DOF so was shooting with a 1 sec exposure, f/36 and 5 sec self timer. I was almost set up for a shot when a deer's head literally poked into my viewfinder! I was stunned...
You would think that if that happened, I would be able to take a picture of it ...... but no....
I was so excited I forgot to change the camera settings - so.
1. I repositioned the camera slightly.
2. I pushed the shutter.
3. The camera started beeping (remember the self timer?)
4. The deer's ears perked up and he looked at me....
5. The shutter clicked open...
6. The deer bolted...
7. The shutter clicked shut...
You can see the results....
September 2nd, 2012
Viewed 214 Times - Last Visitor from Roubaix, B4 - France on 07/01/2015 at 10:56 AM